Thursday, June 19, 2008

last of my library 2.0 fun and games

I spent several hours going into the recommended game sites via 23 things. The virtual reality place was so confusing, once I created a new me, and tried to visit other places (without spending real money), I decided to beg off and retire my new me. All in all I've found the information rather stimulating, with many sites/options much more so than others. I'm going to try to copy-block this message into my official NLLN blog, of which I haven't been able to access since I opened it earlier this year.

So to anybody listening out there in cyber-space, it's been real. I'd need another year of practice to master half of the 23 Things, but this exercise has broadened my horizons. And I guess that was the point...

2 comments:

Lois' Blog said...

Ruth -- My blogging adventures came to a halt, but am now trying the More Things on a Stick (correct name?) -- and if you can believe it, I just found your note. Sorry for the delay. Let's stay in touch.

Lois

Lois' Blog said...

Not sure if this is going anywhere -- but if so, hi Ruth!